By becoming an OSC member, you are making a statement that you are committed to openness; that the software and solutions you offer are based on excellence and customer service rather than attempting to rely upon technical barriers and tricks to create dependencies. You are making a statement that you are confident in your business offer and business skills.
Benefits of membership
- Members are promoted by the OSC, being listed in our online directory and are able to access opportunities that come into the OSC.
- The OSC lobbies the UK Government, the EU and political parties and other public bodies on behalf of members. The OSC campaigns actively on issues which are important to members.
- The OSC acts as a networking group for members with meetings and networking events and an online community.
- The OSC builds links with many organisations, of which members may be able to take advantage.
- All members have the opportunity to participate in OSC working groups. Ordinary members may stand for election for the OSC Council
- Members may use the OSC logo in any manner consistent with the aims and objectives of OSC including using their membership to promote their own businesses (e.g. business cards, website).