2nd Open Source Hardware Camp
15-16 September 2012, Hebden Bridge, Yorkshire
Following the success of the inaugural event, the 2nd Open Source Hardware Camp will be a weekend affair, with nine workshops on the first day:
This event is organised by our friends the
Open Source Hardware Group
The Saturday workshops:
- Practical Experiences with the Google Android Accessory Development Kit
- The Internet of Things and Arduino
- Developing Linux on Embedded Device
- Interfacing the Raspberry Pi to the World — Everything you need to
know about P1
- Sensing Wearable Technology
- The Bots are Coming
- DIYBIO - The Next Frontier
- Running OpenBTS in the Real World
- The 3D Printed Revolution
and on Sunday a series of informal workshops shaped by the participants. (So details are subject to change depending upon the level of interest
The 2nd Open Source Hardware Camp will take place place in the north of
England in the Pennine town of Hebden Bridge.
Building on the success of last year's OSHCamp, it will be a weekend long event with nine talks on the Saturday and four parallel workshops on the Sunday.
Hebden Bridge is approximately 1 hour by rail from Leeds and Manchester. Budget accommodation is available at the Hebden Bridge Hostel which adjoins the venue. (Discounts are available for group bookings).
Only £11.25 to attend, please register and share on Lanyrd.