There are two categories of member:
- Ordinary member (subscription)
- Associate member (free of charge)
Ordinary members have full participation in the OSC with an annual membership fee as follows:
Associate membership is free-of-charge however associate members cannot vote or join the Council. We ask associate members to include a member badge on their website (where possible). Please consider joining as an ordinary member to help us finance our activities but you can join as an associate member by contacting us by email.
- Corporate membership, currently £100/year
- Individual membership, currently £20/year
To join (or renew) as an ordinary member please:
- Read the OSC Constitution and other documents.
- Fill in the online form, agree to the OSC terms and conditions of membership and click "Submit application".
- Either pay by cheque, made payable to "Open Source Consortium" and posted to our Liverpool office c/o Blue Fountain Systems or indicate that you will be paying by BACS (The system automatically generates an invoice which contains our bank details).